The lawyers in our group possess both an in-depth understanding of the content of sports and other events and the related skills and experience required to deal with the related legal issues. We also have the necessary spirit and attitude required to be the right collaborator for organising committees.
We believe we can both support and add value for events organisers in dealing with the legal issues related to big events, such as Olympic Games, World and Continental Championships.
There are many legal issues to be addressed, including:
- Intellectual Property (IP) rights
- Land management
- Financial protection and insurance
- Contracts with venues, funders, sponsors and providers of transportation and accommodation
- Procurement law and processes
- General organisation issues
Our main goal is to work as a group in offering a holistic legal service to Organising Committees.